The the sun disappeared to the west with the sky resembling a watercolor wash background of pink, lavender, mauve and light orange that glowed behind the contrasting black silhouettes of the firs in our RV park. We end our trip to Maine in the same place as we began in Wells. Our first stop was Sea Vu and the last stay over is Sea Vu West-both RV parks owned by the same family. On my list of places I could live, Wells is right up there (in the summer anyway!)
I bought two lobsters and had them steamed at the local supermarket while grocery shopping. Then I added some potatoes and corn on the cob to create our last lobster dinner in Maine. Buying the lobsters at the supermarket at $7.99 a pound is a bargain compared to eating out at restaurant prices, but either is well worth the price. Wish all our friends and family were here to share the meal with us.


No comments:
Post a Comment