 |
| Wolf on the beach - artist unknown! |
 |
| Tadpole almost ready to be a frog. |
There is no end to the way one can entertain oneself with a camera. What people put out to decorate their spaces in RV parks is constantly a photographic opportunity (at least to me anyway.) Whether an unknown tropical bird, mushroom light, carved bear or just a flag with sunlight reflecting through it-I click the picture.
In some cases it is an artistic rendition that captures me (often found in an unusual spot like on the lakeside beach in this case.) Even tadpoles developing into frogs capture my lens as they poke their noses above the surface of the water.
 |
| Mushroom lights. |
 |
| Species unknown. |
No matter what, the pleasure wrapped around seeing something that stands out to me (and the childlike delight my mind makes of it) lends itself to releasing whatever chemical in the brain that happiness comes from. Maybe getting older truly is a digression into childhood again, when even the simplest things can gave pleasure.
 |
| Imaginary Wildlife |
 |
| Afternoon sunlight illuminates this flag. |
Snoopy's Corner:
Normally I would not comment on Mom's photographs, but maybe
she's gone a little over the edge? I mean really! Some of these are just silly. But she tells me it is her "artist's eye" that is intrigued with these colors in the sunlight. Me? I'd rather watch for flies that have wandered into the RV. Now that is interesting!
 |
| Gotta go! I see one now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment