Monday, May 27, 2013

Day of Rest

Snoopy's Corner:

We hung out all day at home.  I like days like this when Mom and Dad are here all day!  I had fun running back and forth in the coach while Mom cleaned and did laundry and Dad organized the car and "basement" compartments down below for this coming week.  We have to move tomorrow, so they were pretty busy.  Only Dad took a nap today.

I am so happy because the sun was out all day and the windows were open.  It was so nice and warm I slept in the sun several times.  I got to see the five baby geese and their parents again today by the pond in front of our RV.  They sure are growing.  I noticed that their Mom has a yellow band around her neck.  I am glad we came back to Aces High RV Park for the weekend so I could see them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment