As the season of gift giving is rapidly approaching here are some of my favorite things to consider for those you adore:
 |
| Micro Cloths from Costco |
These awesome cloths are great for everything from a dish cloth to "clean anything" cloth. They are relatively inexpensive, launder beautifully and just toss after using them for an especially dirty job.
This product will save just about any item from a stain and it brightens laundry in general. Love it!
 |
| Moccamaster Coffee Maker |
Of all my treasures, this ranks right up there. This coffee maker delivers the consistently perfect temperature of hot water across the coffee grounds for superb coffee through copper pipes. Built to last in Europe, I found mine online. It is recommended by "
Cook's Illustrated Magazine" (also one of my favorite cooking references for how to prepare foods properly.
 |
| Frixion Pen by Pilot |
These gems come in red, black, blue and a yellow highlighter. They are erasable ink and write so smoothly you will never want to use another pen with the added virtue of being erasable if you change your mind on expressing something. Just don't use them to sign a legal document.
 |
| Multi-pocket bag by Thirty-One |
 |
| Organizer bag by Thirty-One |
I have used these bags daily during our RV trip. Thirty-One makes them in a variety of sizes and for a multitude of purposes. They are beautifully made, durable and colorful. Don't miss their purse with exchangeable coverings. One of my friends, Shelby Gumpp, sells them. For her email address, contact me and I will share it.
Snoopy's Corner:
 |
| I totally agree with Mom. |
|
I might add they are great to climb into! Love, Snoopy
No comments:
Post a Comment