Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankfulness


Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today I am thankful for so much:

My husband-confidant, best friend, soul mate
            and the strength that sustains me.
My family-each and every one of them,
            near and far and dear to me beyond measure.           
My friends-who constantly touch my heart
            and nurture my soul-always precious to me.
My departed family and friends-their spirits are with me
            constantly in memory and love.
My kitten-who entertains me with his antics and
            gives me laughter each and every day.
My health-feeling better than ever and grateful
            for having only the little aches and pains of old age.
My home-and the magic it provides traveling
            wide and far.
My job-for the fun and financial security
it brings to us.
My hobbies that provide me with an avenue for creativity
            and joy.
My age and the wisdom it has yielded along with
            the willingness to accept the things I cannot change.
My beautiful world that God shares with me daily
in so many ways from sunrises to sunsets,
flowers, beaches, mountains, trees, birds, and
more than I can list.

I wish you these blessings too and more
as we all make our way down this road of life.
Know that you are always in my heart, often on my mind
and I will love you forever; I will love you for always.
As long as I’m living, as long as I breathe,
YOU are special beyond measure to me.           

No comments:

Post a Comment