Friday, November 1, 2013

Hanging Out

Our view still shows everything outside.
We had a pretty exciting day here today when the UPS truck came.  Dad ordered a window screen for the coach windshield that looks like me (well almost!)  Mom and Dad put it up in the window and WOW!  We can see out through it but during the day no one can see in.  It helps to keep the sun out too so it stays cooler in here.  I think I may be in love.

The company who sold the screen to us says the cat eyes are the eyes of a cat her sister owns so that makes her real!  Anyway, most of the neighbors have stopped by to see her too and everyone thinks it is cool.  We saw a tiger like this in Bar Harbor, Maine, which is how we found out about these screens.  I'd say this really is a "cat house" now, but maybe that is going too far...

What our neighbors see...and perfect for Halloween too!
Dad and I took a nap after putting up the screen.  We were both tired from all the excitement and well, after all we did have to wait for Mom to cook dinner.  Speaking of neighbors, we did find out what happened to our neighbor from Quebec who went away in the ambulance.  He had a heart attack and had to have a stint put in.  He is home now and doing really well.  Mom baked him some really delicious (and healthy muffins) from her cookbook "Clean Cuisine" she has been using lately that's also making Dad feel less achy.  If you want to try them look on the web at:  Healthy Banana Muffins Recipe

Nap time - our favorite thing to do.
Pretty interesting stuff.
After dinner I helped Dad do some computer browsing while Mom did the dishes.  We have a good time on the computer as long as I don't put my paws on the kitchen table.  That makes Dad mad at me.  (He doesn't know though when I'm up there in the middle of the night getting his rubber bands!)

Well, we'll write to you again soon.  We have to rest up for a craft show and Pirates Landing happening on Saturday.  It is supposed to rain, but we'll see what those two events are all about and let you know if we go.

Bye and see you soon,
Love, Snoopy



1 comment:

  1. Love the cat's eyes shade. Very cool indeed. And if you are around Tampa in January, you must check out Gasparilla. It's a true Pirate Invasion. A great party actually. Keep in touch. And have a lot of fun!

    Miss you all,
    Andi

    ReplyDelete