| He almost looks real! |
We have been busy trying to get lots of inspections in especially before "Tropical Storm Andrea" reached us. Not being certain of how it would affect us, we thought we would get as much done as possible just in case we could not get out while the rain was possibly coming down in buckets. In the process we came upon several objects d'yard art!
| The beach and ocean on the day Andrea passed over us. |
![]() |
| "Sandy" the dog at one of our RV park inspections |
Big Daddy’s Ice Cream is the favorite ice cream store in Wells. We unfortunately were recommended to it and went there two nights in a row just to be sure we agreed with everyone else. Yes! The double scoop, chocolate brownie sundae is delicious with their “homemade” ice cream-even better than Cold Stone in our opinion.
Snoopy’s Corner:
I helped Dad fix a drawer today. We have been meaning to do it since we left Casa Grande, but today was the day! Wow, did we have a good time. I think Dad was a little frustrated with it, but he finally got it to work just great. Meanwhile, I made sure the clothes stayed in order and I helped hold the parts and tools whenever he needed my help. P.S. Some people here have the same name as Larry and Shelby back in CG. I wanted to show you a picture of their RV sign. They have a dog too.



No comments:
Post a Comment